Often when undocumented immigrants are the victims of criminal activity, they are hesitant to report the crime for fear of facing deportation. Since 2007, victims of certain serious crimes in the United States have been able to apply for a U Visa or an I-360 petition, which will allow them to stay and work in the United States temporarily. If you or a loved one are afraid of reporting a crime because of your citizenship status would be well advised to obtain more information about their legal options by contacting Stelmakh Law LLC.

Contact Us