• Case Statususcis.gov/casestatus
  • Processing Timesuscis.gov/processingtimes
  • Case Questions—If your document or notice has a mistake or was not delivered, or if you need an accommodation for an appointment, please visit uscis.gov/e-request.
  • Other Online Tools—Check out all our online tools at uscis.gov/tools.
  • Change of address—Make sure to keep your address current at uscis.gov/addresschange. If your receipt number begins with IOE, it is better and faster to update your address in your USCIS online account.
  • Online filing—You can submit our most popular forms online with an account. Having an account allows you to sign up for automatic case alerts, see processing times, upload evidence, update your address, and send us secure messages using any device! 

Contact Us